If you want to work with one of the Mumbai’s coolest & leanest start-up and work with the founding team directly into solving day to day growth hacks, look no further!
Today, Homely is the quickest and the simplest way to order incredibly delicious "mommy-style" meals. It is our promise that one gets authentic homemade food directly from the kitchens of our Yummakers.
To apply, write to us on email@example.com with your latest resume.
For internship opportunities click here.
Business Development Manager
Candidate must possess a hardcore sales instinct. One should have excellent communication and relationship skills to engage meaningfully with clients and other stakeholders as well.
- Meet with key corporate decision makers and pitch about Homely
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Maintains rapport with key customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; resolving problems.
- Open business development dialogs with strategic customers.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Responsible for generating new leads and identifying new prospects.
- Managing the complete sales process, right from identifying a business opportunity to making a presentation, negotiating, and servicing.
- Develop and submit comprehensive proposals based on the individual needs of potential clients.
- Self-driven with eagerness to deliver sales & revenue target
- 2 to 5 years of work experience
- Experience in opportunity qualification, account management, account development, and working with sales targets
- Focused and possess sales mindset
- An analytical frame of mind & a go-getter attitude
- Excellent relationship, presentation and communication skills
The job holder will be responsible for building and adhering to maintaining SOP’s, implementing, managing and reporting through Metrics, Service Level Agreements, and Key Performance Indicators.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills
- Exclusively responsible for supply chain management, last-mile logistics, inventory management, vendor development, and quality management
- Manage and execute for defined metrics and quality, maintain clear metrics on our investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements.
- Analyze the key levers of the business to identify trends and proactively act to eliminate root cause defects.
- The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills
- 2 to 5 years of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both remotely and face to face.
- Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement, and operational change.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics or Math plus a Master’s in Operations Management
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Strong business sense and ability to create, communicate and achieve a vision.
- Experience driving improvement, innovating new processes and driving out waste.
- Experience in E-Commerce or Logistics industry.
PR & Admin
- Managing communication with the team on behalf of the CEO and maintaining minutes of meetings.
- Assist in preparing and collating presentation materials for the meetings. Follow up on Action points generated in meetings and ensure their closure with updates.
- Communicating with industry stakeholders via email and call
- Managing potential projects with the guidance and direction of the CEO
- Maintain MIS reports on sales, expenses, project status etc.
- Updating FB, Insta and Twitter handles for the Brand
- To ensure confidentiality of any business information deemed sensitive in nature
- 2 to 4 years of work experience
- Relevant experience in PR, administration and office management
- Well versed with Microsoft Office Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Must have a pleasant personality