BASKET OF VEGAN
A day without meat is okay, but a day without veggies? Do you know we also shop for vegetables? It may sound different, but we do that. Do we take all vegetables that are there in the Market? We always choose fresh and frozen solid vegetables. And we only prefer to buy repeated vegetables.
Generally, people love eating potatoes, onions, Tomato…. but when it is Cabbage, Ridge gourd the name itself make us Irritated. The best person to know about us is mother, and mom always cooks what we like. So we shop according to that.
The top 5 most popular vegetables, judged based on the proportion of households purchasing them every week, were:
5 Favorite vegetable people buy more and consume more. That can be in form of Curries, soups, snacks, salads. Every vegetable contains minerals, vitamins, and fats but only varies in amount. And vegetables are also used in health care. We make it into slices, paste, and apply it to hair, face, knees. “Carrots and potatoes were the only vegetables to be purchased by over 60 percent of households every week, reflecting their market position”.
LIST OF RECIPES: Curry, Fries, Chips, Snacks, Skincare.
- Just one medium potato (175g) contains over 50% of our daily recommended intake for Vitamin C!
- Potatoes are the largest and most affordable source of potassium in the produce department.
- Potatoes are suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians – providing a nutritious and delicious base to any meal
- Nutrients are found both on the skin and in the flesh of potatoes, so for best results keep the skin on!
LIST OF RECIPES: Curry, salad, snacks, smoothie, skincare, etc…
- They’re good for your eyes, can lower your risk of cancer.
- Nutritionally, carrots are great and probably the most popular nutrient found in the veggie.
- If you are on a weight loss diet, your diet must include foods that are high on fiber, and carrots with both soluble and insoluble fibers perfectly fit the bill.
- Boosts skin health
LIST OF RECIPES: Curry, Salad, Soup, Smoothie, Skincare, etc.
- Good for Your Bones, It Helps Your Heart.
- Controls Blood Sugar, Activates Digestion.
- Fresh tomato juice is brilliant when it comes to boosting your immunity levels.
- The rising levels of pollution, our skin and hair end up bearing a lot of the brunt. Tomatoes in your regular diet help to battle the wear and tear our skin goes through.
LIST OF RECIPES: Curry, salad, snacks, side dish, Haircare, Skincare, etc.
- Onions are a very popular and commonly consumed vegetable and are used as a base in several dishes throughout the world.
- Onions are also rich in enzymes that spark hundreds of thousands of chemical reactions that occur throughout the body.
- Help fight and prevent diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and even the common cold.
- Onion helps to make strong and thick hair
LADY FINGER or OKRA or BHINDI
LIST OF RECIPES: Curry (Fry, Masala), Salads, Haircare.
- Bhindi is a good option for people wanting to lose weight. The high fiber content makes you feel full for longer and lowers the intake of calories.
- The entire plant is edible and its leaves are usually eaten raw in salads. Okra is consumed in different ways in varied cuisine.
- Improves eye-sight, Promotes digestion
- Treatment for Anemia, Control blood sugar
- Treatment of dandruff and lice.